I’m an Interactive Project Manager / Production Manager
Strong experience serving as operational lead in maintaining and shaping a brand through design and production of digital experiences that engage and build audiences across multiple platforms, uncovering and defining product ideas and requirements that drive digital roadmap, and employing data driven insights to inform business strategy. Highly skilled assessing business needs, cultivating strong client relationships, leading multidisciplinary teams, managing budgets, and communicating between technical and non-technical stakeholders. Notable experience in front-end development and technology product development processes.
Business Product Management, Competitive Analysis, Market Research, Product Requirements, Monetization
Design Design Thinking, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Invision, Sketch, Balsamiq
Acquisition & Analytics Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Sprout Social, Medium, Mixpanel
Delivery Agile/Scrum, Design Sprints, JIRA, SharePoint, Slack, Notion
Strategy Cross Functional Team Leadership, Product Release, Software Development Lifecycle, Product Roadmap
A list of skills and services that
- Front-End Development
- Product Management
- Brand Strategy
- Digital Marketing
I'm passionate about helping businesses transform their realities. This means leading stakeholders through the process of incorporating the latest technologies into their operations. Front End Development feeds my passion for learning new things and immediately applying them to market.
Information is the fuel for modern business machinery. I’m a big proponent of asking the right questions so that finding the right answers comes as a natural result of collaboration.
SOLID design principles are at the foundation of my web training. I’m dedicated to writing clean and concise code, and keen on handling APIs to development nimble applications that interact with the DOM.
St. Francis College Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy and Political Science
Member, Phi Sigma Tau International Honor Society in Philosophy, Dean’s List 2003-2005 at St. Francis College, Philosophy National Honor Society Member.
Paley Center for Media, New York, NY Product Manager, Web and Social Media
- Set KPIs and roadmaps to move the needle with cross-functional engineering, design, and ops teams.
- Manage product execution to ship quality products, including writing specs, user cases, running A/B tests, and interviewing users.
- Form product hypotheses; debate, defend and iterate on them and adjust course based on qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Prioritize backlog for a product that continuously delivers measurable value towards vision.
- Drive product development requirements for transitioning proof-of-concepts to production features.
- Planned strategy and execution of Facebook Ads campaign for PaleyFest LA 2017 event, implementing an integrated celebrity endorsement, target audience segmenting, and Ticketmaster consumer data strategy that drove $40,000 in ticket sales in 3 months; identified Giphy as strategic partner to produce dynamic Paley Center content and increase millennial engagement, resulting in over 400 million views in 10 months.
- Established UI patterns consistently throughout products, bringing a high level of polish to user experience.
Squad Car Media Product Lead
- Managed feature and product lifecycle for a cross-functional Agile Scrum development and design team.
- Oversaw and managed a product roadmap aligned with vision, strategy, and key metrics.
- Launched, managed, and optimized responsive web experiences designed to engage customers.
- Led a development team to prototype, iterate, and ship new features to users.
- Gathered feedback from end-user groups to identify opportunities to improve customer experience.
- Measured and improved on metrics that aligned with business objectives related to consumer engagement.
PDR (Planning Design Research) Transition Manager, Strategic Planning
- Conducted extensive discovery using both qualitative and quantitative research methods, including user interviews.
- Worked with UI/UX to help define the best possible user experience.
- Developed and maintained the roadmap, validated and prioritized opportunities.
- Found answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of databases, dashboards, and spatial plans.
- Developed customer empathy and insights with regular stakeholder and client success calls.
- Orchestrated project operational roll out and safeguarded monetization revenues during deployment phases.
25 West 52 Street,
New York, NY 10019
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm